Shipping from the 20th of February
The Zenmuse P1 combines a full-frame sensor with interchangeable fixed-focus lenses on a 3-axis stabilised gimbal, allowing users to capture centimetre-accurate data combined with the real-time position and orientation compensation technology.
Designed for photogrammetry flight missions, it displays a new standard of efficiency and accuracy.
The P1 includes a full-frame, low-noise high-sensitivity sensor that can take a photo every 0.7s during the flight, and in a single flight, covering 3km2
The Zenmuse P1 lets users capture centimetre-accurate data combined with the real-time position and orientation compensation technology.
Construct 2D, 3D, and detailed models using the integrated 3-axis gimbal that can be outfitted with 24/35/50mm lenses and the Smart Oblique Capture feature.
- Accuracy Without Gcps 3 Cm Horizontally / 5 Cm Vertically
- High Efficiency 3 Km2 Covered in a Single Flight
- 45 Mp Full-Frame Sensor
- 3-Axis Stabilised Gimbal Smart Oblique Capture
- Global Mechanical Shutter Shutter Speed 1/2000 Seconds
- Timesync 2.0 – Synchronisation at The Microsecond Level